Thursday, 26 August 2010

The yard sale from heaven.

This past Sunday a handful of wonderful bloggers joined together for a day of fashion bargains and home baked goodies. From our frequent perusing of the tremendous blog Style Bubble, written by the beautiful Susie, we spied plans for this yard sale and sent our style hungry A to check it out. She fills us in on her travels...


"I was unreasonably excited about the Yard Sale, so much so that I got out of bed at 9am on a Sunday to trek to a previously unexplored area of London and meet the lovely and totally chilled out Susie Bubble and hopefully bag a few bargains to boot. I fell head over heals (excuse the pun) with some wonderful Docs but they were tragically too small, being too late for foot binding i had to leave them behind. I salute you Susie Bubble.  A wonderful and charming Yard Sale you hosted, I can't wait for the next one...please, please, let there be a next one! So, Sunday was a beautiful day, me and my other half spent the day wandering around London, gawping at the stunning architecture, dosing ourselves with culture in the form of the BP Portrait Awards at the National Portrait Gallery, and yes, I did get me some lovely sartorial bargains....More pictures of our bricks and mortar discoveries to follow." 









Follow this handy link to Style Bubble and read Susies own musings on the Yard sale.
http://www.stylebubble.co.uk/style_bubble/2010/08/in-ma-yard.html

No comments:

Post a Comment