Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Christmas tree oh Christmas tree

I have recently returned home, which is the delightful city of Bristol, for the holiday period. Luckily I was just in time to accompany my wonderful parents to buy our Christmas tree. According to tradition we drove to Wentwood forest in South Wales. The drive is beautifully engrossing, with soft rolling hills glittering with frost. I hadn't seen that much green in months and it took my breath away. Once we were at Wentwood the important task of choosing the perfect tree commenced, rule No1: it must be taller than me! This rule has, as the years have gone on, become increasingly expensive...








And the end result! 

This is our lovely tree as I saw it last, however Mum Price has a sneaky habit of fixing it late at night till it's symmetrical and well balanced!
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment