Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Sick Day

This is another post from among the photos that were lost but now are found. Remember back when the weather was still nice, no? It really hasn't always been freezing and snowy, though it may seem like it!... The boy proved his worth by taking me out to Crystal Palace Park when I was off work, sick and feeling like death warmed up, and it cheered me up no end.

I would, however, recommend Crystal Palace Park for any day, sick or not.  It has some wonderful treasures dotted about it, including dinosaurs, a maze, some sphinx's, something that would seem to be a small Eiffel Tower, and some stunning examples of Modernist architecture.  All in all, it's a surprisingly cultural day out, what with the remains of the Crystal Palace.

Enjoy the photos.  And do excuse the casual clothes, I was sick.








A x

No comments:

Post a Comment