Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Coffee companions

R and I have pretty much grown up together; being firm friends since Year 7 has meant that we've been through a lot.

Business partners and best friends isn't for everybody, it has its up's and down's of course but I think we've found the perfect balance and I know there isn't anyone else I'd rather share it with.


Below is a little snapshot of our (calorific) Starbucks beverage of choice. We usually try and support the grassroots style independent coffee shops but in some areas this is sadly not possible. Anyway point being, all you need is caffeinated drink, a sofa, some easy listening and a good friend and somehow all of your troubles seem to melt away, along with that beautiful caramel drizzle...



E x

(Caramel Macchiato for me and a Cocoa Cappuccino for R)

1 comment: