Friday, 8 April 2011

Play Day

Ever had one of those months where all the bad piles up on you until you feel a bit squashed? March was my month of mundane madness. With money problems, health issues, university deadlines and relationship complications the weeks flew by in a haze of misery injected with fleeting moments of almost happiness. 
As April arrived I decided to take action and demand a break, this came in the form of a trip to Chester with a much loved friend. If you haven't already explored the beautiful Roman city of Chester then hop on Merseyside rail and have a look. 


The combination of quiet pubs, antique shops, dramatic cathedrals and old world charm has righted my mood and glued a smile back onto my face. I would recomend having some excellent company too. 




R x

No comments:

Post a Comment