Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Turning 21

Apologies for the lack of posting over the last few days, I'm afraid all of the raje lives were taken over by me demanding a 3 day extravaganza to celebrate reaching my 21st year. 

Que facebook invitations, train tickets, coach's, nannas biryani, many sleeping bags, film marathons, skanking to dubstep, hangover breakfasts, presents and laughter. It was a wonderful weekend, the joyful bliss of being surrounded by my nearest and dearest and being spoiled rotten was almost too much to bear. Thank you to everyone who made it down, it's a weekend I'll never forget. Here are a few snaps of random segments of the weekend, I'm afraid most of the time we were just having too much fun to take photos! (blasphemous i know) 





...the aftermath
It has taken a lot of tidying, even more sleep and gallons of coffee to recover from the glorious weekend, but no fear, posting will now resume as per normal. Hope you all had a ravishing bank holiday. 
R x 

4 comments: