Wednesday, 6 July 2011

At Ease, Soldier








Was kinda waiting for an occasion to wear this scarf, but then I thought, what the heck?  I'll wear it today.  Oh yes, my scarf obsession is reaching new levels, now I panic if I leave the house without one!  

I have to confess; I got very excited about this outfit.  These animal print trousers are always a winner, being animal print for one, and high waisted for second.  And it was so much fun to pair them with my lovely Japanese Star Wars film poster T-shirt (well done Topshop), and my super-bright Nike vandals.  Wearing a fun outfit just starts the day of right, and even when things go wrong, they don't seem quite as bad.

// A wears // scarf and necklace: M&S; T-shirt and gilet: Topshop; ring: Accessorize; nails: Barry M; trousers: vintage BHS; trainers: Nike//

Ax 

No comments:

Post a Comment