Saturday, 13 August 2011

Crash, Bang, Wallop

Do you ever have weeks that just seem relentless in their capacity to be bloody awful? Well if not you can take this one from me if you like? A whole mixture of heart breaking, bone shaking and thoroughly depressing things have flung themselves onto us, family deaths, break ups, sickness and all while watching the futile chaos unfolding in our violent world around us. It is weeks like this that I truly count my blessings and here are 3 of my biggest...









Abbie Price | Joey Instone | Emily Coles.

Three of my most beautiful, most stylish and all together most wonderful friends. Yes we bicker (being business partners tends to have that effect), yes we have our moments of not being present enough, but for years and for many for to come I'm sure, this little London family of mine have kept me smiling. They are without a doubt the three greatest friends a girl could hope for, along the lines of babysitters club, the fellowship of the ring, Luke and Han etc. One of the perks of being part of this clothes swapping family of four is knowing that no matter what bad comes along, however much it shakes you, there will always be 3 outstanding examples of good right by your side. 

To my beautiful rajettes, chin up. R x

No comments:

Post a Comment