Saturday, 6 August 2011

Old With the New

One of the best things about returning home from traveling is being reunited with the rest of your wardrobe. Whats even more exciting is teaming your new purchases with your old clothes....





E wears: Sheer printed top from Athens with A-line skirt from Zara, (home).


Nail varnish: yellow nail varnish, with glitter on top and then Rimmel's matt top coat!


Accessories: Rings- Green flower ring from Sofia and small second hand silver ring from Skopje antique shop.
Necklace- Green gem on silver chain from a charity shop. (My favourite necklace from home.)


E x

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I totally agree with this statement. Even if coming home for me is coming home from my latest mall trip with new items to match with things in my closet! haha
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete