Friday, 21 October 2011

Can i Show you Something Nice?

It's one of those days where I'm feeling a bit sentimental and looking at photos. Here are two of my housemates Kate Smith and Melanie Turley. They are bloody brilliant. I mean it, absolutely the best friends a girl could hope for. Think Sex and the City, but less talk of dildos. They are both kind, hilarious, generous, patient wonderful human beings who more than deserve all of this sentimental gushing. I suppose the point of this is to say that i hope it only takes all of you a few clicks through iPhoto to find something you are so very lucky to have. 



R x
p.s. No, they really don't pull normal faces. 

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I love to follow your posts you're an inspiration!

    see mine?
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    :*

    ReplyDelete