Thursday, 27 October 2011

Gothenburg + Second Hand Treasures

In March, my best friend moved to Gothenburg, Sweden to start her new life. Now, i am going to be completely honest, i wasn't best pleased about this, but the other month i went to visit her and i am pleased to be able to report that not only is she thriving in a new city and country but i am also very very happy for her (check out that growth)!


Miss Karin Tui is a second hand shop fiend and she just happened to move to the centre of the universe then it comes to second hand/ vintage shops.... just look how beautiful they are!










Basically everyone should take a trip to Gotheburg, and take A LOT of money (and suitcase space)


J x

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I hope I will go there someday :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there badly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it! I highly recommend it! Thanks for the comments guys!
    J x

    ReplyDelete