Wednesday, 19 October 2011

In an Ideal Topshop World

Today i had a grey day. Not bad, not good. Just grey. To cheer myself up and inject some beauty into a grey day i would usually pop into Topshop. It's like comfort shopping for me, i will always find something i like, that makes me feel better and isn't too expensive. Perfect.
However, i am severely impoverished and so online window browsing must suffice. So, here is my 'if i had a sugar daddy' list of buys. 







What's tickling your Topshop fancy?
R x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I do the exact same thing with Forever21. I can be having the worst day and I'll just pop into forever21 and I suddenly feel so relieved and at peace. Oh, retail therapy. How I love you. I wish we had more Topshops here! We only have one in all of NY. Thanks so much for the sweet comment. I have been having a 'grey day,' like you said, and your comment really made me smile. :) Much love, Justine
    www.thegirlinthecheckscarf.com

    ReplyDelete