Monday, 7 November 2011

I Blame the Crackle - Colour Blocking

And so it begins, my first 'How to...' nail art post! (hurrah!) Some exciting colour blocking - french manicure style.






Step 1 - Apply 2 coats of a base colour.


Step 2 - Trace a 'french tip' style in a contrasting colour, depending on the colour you may have to do a second coat - This requires a bit of a steady hand and a lot of patience.... so maybe one to try whilst vegetating on the sofa for a night, and not when you've got 10 mins to get ready and leave the house.






Step 3 - Finish with a top coat












J x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm so bad with freehand anything, even french tips, but I love the colorblocking nail art! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one loving the 90s comeback!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete