Tuesday, 20 December 2011

A's Christmas Wish List

We don't do Christmas lists in my family; we love the surprises. And I am lucky enough to have family with better taste than I do. But if we did... here follows a list of some of the pretty and frivolous things I've been daydreaming about in the run up to Christmas...

Exciting snakeskin print iPad case by Marc Jacobs from My Wardrobe, though I might need an iPad to put in it first!
Still haven't got over my love for Beyonce (will I ever?) and her new album is pretty high up on my wish list. Can't stop listening to Best Thing I Never Had on youtube!



Since I was loaned these stack-it heels to wear to the M&S Bloggers event back in October, I can't stop thinking about them. Don't blame me, they are about 6 inches high, teal suede with snakeskin detailing, and I can walk in them! If anyone's feeling super generous (!), I take a size 5 and they're available to buy on the M&S website.



Whilst trying to find you lovely readers a photo of the watch I've been lusting after, I stumbled upon this pice of beauty on the Selfridges website. Oh dear, watch out bank account! The new T by Alexander Wang collection is too beautiful, and I want it all. But most of all this acid yellow hoodie, perfect for snuggling in on Boxing Day.

What are you wishing for on Christmas Day...?

A x

5 comments:

  1. Great wish list! I already know what I'm getting so I won't have any surprises.

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment, am about to stroll on over to your blog. By the way, I'll most likely check out any blogs if you guys leave your link :)
    Happy Christmas. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist! I love the skirt!
    Wanna follow eachother? Let me know when you follow me and I follow back!
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me! Following you with GFC now too!
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog :) look forward to your next installment... xx

    ReplyDelete