Wednesday, 14 December 2011

The X Factor

Independant Woman

By a weird stroke of fate (courtesy of Your M&S), I was given tickets to this year's X Factor Live Final. I used to number among the many X Factor critics who did not enjoy the show for various reasons, and religiously avoided it.

However, when this year I heard that two of my favourite girls were to be judges, I had to reconsider, and have watched most episodes! Kelly Rowland is a long time girl crush of mine, and Tulisa is fast becoming a firm favourite. I'm a sucker for a strong woman!
Dream of Paradise

The highlight of the whole night, yes, even better than seeing Kelly Rowland, was seeing Coldplay live. Hailed as the biggest band in the world, they lived up to the hype and, quite literally, lit up the whole arena. It was a beautiful thing to be part of and now I'm a bigger Coldplay fan than ever!





The X Factor // the judges // Marcus Collins - isn't he a sweetie // Little Mix, everyone's little muffins // Westlife // and what follows are lots of photos of the amazing Coldplay - I think you can tell from my face how excited I was to see them! //


A x

1 comment:

  1. this is incred, love the photos
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete