Friday, 20 January 2012

Mission Imposible: January Sales

Now, I know Christmas was a long time ago, but I just found this post and thinking about Christmas and shopping made me smile so wide I had to share the love.  

Like any true fashionistas, one of the first things we did after Christmas was hit the sales.  We three optimistic Price girls headed over to Cardiff with bargains on the agenda.  And we weren't disappointed, bargains were to be had aplenty in good ol' Clarks and Topshop.

Here we are enjoying a hard earned Starbucks break.












R wears // cardigan: vintage // vest top: charity shop // snood, tights, shoes and bag: M&S // 


A wears // cardigan: Topman // shirt: Warehouse // shorts: Urban Outfitters // tights: M&S // rings: H&M and Topshop // nails: Barry M //


Mummy Price wears // jacket: Zara // scarf: M&S //




Did anyone else bag any sales bargains?  I haven't even worn someof mine yet!




A x

No comments:

Post a Comment