1) Stand up straight, walk with your chin parallel to the ground, push back your shoulders and bring your hips forward. Simple, easy and you will look instantly taller and thinner.
2) Stop shopping in Primark, you really expect a garment made by blind children, designed by a computer and produced with something that barely constitutes as fabric will make you look good?
3) Find out your body shape and dress for it.
4) Get your mum to do a Colour me Beautiful party for you. Wearing colours that suit your skin tone will make you look thinner, your hair look shinier, your skin more even and will mean people will look at your whole self and not just at the dress that's screaming at them.
5) Pick up a broadsheet, intelligence is attractive.
And there you have it, 5 things that in my humble opinion will make you look better in 5 minutes. Anyone have any more tips?