Friday, 3 February 2012

I Blame The Crackle: desperate times, desperate measures

After a particularly heavy festive season for my nails, they were in desperate need of a bit of a break. Unfortunately this meant I had to resist the temptation to play with all the new nail varnishes I got for Christmas. And so I have been using my housemates hands instead:



Clock wise from bottom left: Spots, Leopard print, Polka Dots + Tiger Stripes.


See 'I Blame the Crackle' for how to's of my various nail experiments. More to come.


J x

7 comments:

  1. super cute nails!

    Xo,
    Steffy

    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE NAIL POLISH

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail looks are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They look beautiful! <3 I wish I was that good!

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...I wish I was your housemate! lol! I am kinda obsessed with the blue polka dot design...so fun and fresh.
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gr8 ideas :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot!! Glad you like them... have another couple tutorials coming, so watch out for them!
    J x

    ReplyDelete