Friday, 10 February 2012

Spring Fashion Show

Not too long ago we received a lovely email inviting us to come and see a selection of promising emerging designers at the Spring Fashion Show, held annually in Manchester. 


As I am based (most of the time) in Liverpool I didn't hesitate in saying why yes please. So one train journey, one wander round Manchester and two press passes later me and my photographer for the night arrived at Pitcher and Piano and began talking to all the stylish people in sight before taking our seats ready for the show to kick off. 


I have to admit, I didn't know what to expect. I hadn't heard of any of the designers before, I couldn't put a name to the music playing and all in all it was new fashion territory for me. 


But soon the catwalk was filled with imaginative and even exciting designs, a few of them I wished I could steal off the model then are there.

















Head to this website for more info on the designers etc
R x

1 comment:

  1. wow, beautiful pics! love all of those dresses.
    X

    ReplyDelete