Friday, 9 March 2012

I Blame the Crackle: Nails Rock

Inside my well loved GLOSSYBOX a couple of months ago were some nail wraps. Being a devout worshipper at the alter of nail art I have been meaning to try nail wraps for a while but was bewildered by bad reviews, many brands, lack of finance and too much choice. So, having these delightful polka dot numbers slipped through my letterbox was ideal. So, off came the ombre and on went the wraps. It was a simple case of sticking on the sticker, flapping it over the edge of my nail then filing off the excess. TA DAH. 

The finish was not as perfect as my OCD self would have liked, my untrained hand filed in a slightly haphazad way leaving some rough edges, though admittedly these were satisfying to play with all week. On the whole though, nail wraps rock. Especially these polka dot ones from Nail Rocks. Don't you agree?

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment