Tuesday, 6 March 2012

R: What We Wore

This past weekend me and E made the regular commute to London to join A and J for a weekend of intense raje work. We have an exhibition coming up so there was no time to procrastinate! After a early morning catch up over scrambled eggs we set to making our to-be-fantastic exhibition piece. 

I am not a fan of carrying luggage, I've backpacked across eastern Europe and that I believe has used up my capacity for wardrobe carrying, and so when I take the trip down South my clothes have to be versatile, light and easily layered. So here is my "day at the office" look, dragged creases and all from my ever forgiving handbag. 











Cardy: It was Dad's when he was a cool young thing, he's still cool. Shirt: Charity shop, Skirt: H&M, Tights: M&S, Shoes: Clarks

R x

1 comment:

  1. Cool outfit!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete