Wednesday, 21 March 2012

A: What We Wore - Clashing Prints // Crossing Planes

On a trip home to the wonderful parents in Bristol, I was treated to a visit to the recently opened MShed Set in what once was a transit shed in the docking area of Bristol, this new museum is dedicated to the history of Bristol and it's people.  

It also happens to have been re-designed with the most incredible atrium, full of crossing lines, planes of contrasting colour, making it an ideal place for an impromptu photo shoot.  So, dodging the day-tripping families and arty, cultured types, Mum and I stole a few shots.






 









I am pretty excited about my new River Island trousers, and have found the perfect top to wear them with, given to me by the lovely Ruth M.  I created my own little tribute to the clashing prints we are seeing all over the AW12 catwalks right now.

A wears // necklace: Accessorize // blouse: vintage // vest: Topshop // trousers: River Island // trainers: Nike Vandals //


A x

1 comment:

  1. Working in River Island I've always wondered what people would wear with these trousers... And you have put together a very exciting outfit :] I like very much! Jessie x

    ReplyDelete