Thursday, 15 March 2012

What We Wore // Milano Meander

This weekend just gone saw me off on my first work trip abroad, and boy was I excited!  I got to travel to Milan for the the sunglasses trade fair Mido, and between meetings, meals, and Mido itself, I stole an hour to run around the North West side of the city.  Quite apart from the stunning, eclectic architecture (worry not, there's another post on it's way featuring that) the city is a veritable playground of props for an excitable blogger.  

Milan welcomed me with open arms, with yellow littering the streets to coordinate with my cardi, a yellow bank as a backdrop, swings to play on, and to top it all off, a bright yellow Vespa!














A wears // pashmina: gifted // cardigan: my steal from Dad // top: vintage fair in Liverpool // dress: Topshop // shoes: M&S Limited Collection // bag: Absolute Vintage on Brick Lane //


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment