Sunday, 22 April 2012

Pink Saturday #HumbleSale






It takes a lot to make me lug a suitcase that weighs a tonne halfway across London, but Poppy D's Humble Sale was a good enough cause.  Being the first jumble sale I've ever done, I was not sure what to expect, but thought I'd go along for the fun of it.  And it was for charity!

So, off I went, with my ridiculously big suitcase, with not even a fraction of the clothes from my overflowing wardrobe, to Rivington St. 

In the end I didn't sell much (it turns out not many people are up and about on a Saturday morning!) but I did meet some lovely bloggers, the wonderful iwhoretees girls, and the super Poppy D, and gave a whole load of clothes to The British Heart Foundation.  All in all, a fun in the sun type of morning.


A wears // bag: t'was a gift // coat: H&M // scarf: M&S // top: Topshop // necklace: Seven  // leggings: customised Topshop // tights: River Island // boots: Dr Martens // 


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment