Thursday, 12 April 2012

What We Wore // 90's Nostalgia

All this 90's resurgence has got me more than little excited.  The 90's were my childhood.  I spent half of that fine decade rocking leggings and a baggy t-shirt, and the other half sporting DM's and ripped jeans.  I channelled some of that nostalgia into this outfit, and got so carried away I even started doing the running man.










A wears // jacket: R's vintage denim // top: chopped up H&M Men's // trousers: River Island // trainers: Reebok Reverse Jams from Korea //


A x

4 comments:

  1. RAD PANTS YO!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it. you have interesting taste^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. those reeboks! so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, thanks for your comments guys! Now all I need is my next pair of trainers! A x

    ReplyDelete