Thursday, 3 May 2012

An Apologetic Absence

I have not been a very good r.a.j.e.-r of late. I have not been blogging, tweeting or designing anything. This has been due to the fact that my job seems to have taken over my life.


The brilliant part of working for a big company is that you have access to opportunities that you might not when you work for a smaller brand. As my previous post indicated, this particular opportunity was being able to go to New York for a week.


Now hands down, it was awesome. Absolutely brilliant. But the karma like repercussion of this treat was a huge mountain of work that had to happen before, during and after the trip. Thus meaning that my world has been consumed (even more than usual) with one spreadsheet. Don't worry though, its a really really good spreadsheet.


Anyway - what I did manage to achieve was documenting my adventure, so I thought I would share it with you...


J x


AAAnd am off.
View from the office.
Cocktail.

Fairly certain this is wrong.
Beer with a FREE Pizza. Best. Idea. Ever
and Home.


J x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so jealous that you got to go to New York, thank you for sharing the pictures & good luck with your job :) xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its pretty exciting huh?! will keep posting if they send me on any more adventures! keep in touch
      J x

      Delete