Thursday, 28 June 2012

Street Style Snaps: Bag Envy

This street style snap was inspired by my lusting over a beautiful bag.  Not usually a bag girl myself, and not usually a Marc Jacobs fan, this one took me by surprise.  Simple in appearance, muted in tone, and thoroughly handy.  An all-round winner.

The wearer is the lovely Emma who I have never once seen badly dressed.  She effortlessly pulls of the 'oh this, I just threw this together' look that I, for one, always seem to be striving for!  Chic but not stuffy, cool but not scruffy. 







Emma wears // bag: Marc Jacobs // nonchalantly rolled up cuffs on her blazer // gorgeous statement necklace - forgot to ask where it was from // lovely chunky knit // tons of bangles // ever-cool low-top Converse //

Keep striving kids, and one day we might look as cool as Emma!
 

A x

1 comment:

  1. love the bag and blazers

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete