Sunday, 15 July 2012

Crepe City, Crepe Crepe City

Now, I hope I'm not sounding like a broken record, going on and on about my love of trainers, but you'll have to bear with me.  If you share my obsession, you need to pay attention... Crepe City is the place to be!  The next one happens on Sunday 4th November from 12-6pm at Bar Music Hall, Curtain Road, East London. 

And if you don't happen to be head over heels in love with kicks (pardon the pun) then do come along anyhow for the excellent music, the festival atmosphere, and the great people you are guaranteed to meet!

But in the mean time, feast your eyes on these snaps from the latest event that went off last weekend at Nike's 1948 on Bateman's Row.




London can Bolt! Corporate artwork on Curtain Road.


The insane queue outside 1948!


The pastel blazers looked good enough to eat.


Audley reppin' Shoeture....sneakers....sneakers...


Liberty X Nike only enhanced by Shoeture!


A vibrant mix of chilling, artwork and trainers.


Primary colour Nike Air Max's


Black and orange.  Sick.


I fell in love with these blue Nike Safari's...  in fact, I'm still dreaming about them.

Stay tuned, more coming up from Crepe City this week.


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment