Sunday, 1 July 2012

Fresh Metal // Shoeture

Back in January I made my modelling debut.  Now what could have induced me to spend a whole Saturday standing around outside in a random corner of East London in sub-zero conditions?  A funny combination of my love for trainers, a curiosity about modelling and respect for this guy Damien 'Metal' Mantis.  It turned out to be fantastic, I met some fascinating people, saw some beautiful kicks, with some stunning accessories and had an all-round good time. 

Getting down to business, the shoot was to capture some promo images for Shoeture - super-cool metal for shoes.  Find out more here.

 
 


 









If you have seen the light and want to get your hands on some Shoeture, follow this link.


A x

1 comment:

  1. love the high base sneakers

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete