Saturday, 25 August 2012

Blogs in Brief

This installment of Blogs in Brief does come after a bit of a gap, we have been very busy in our individual capacities here at r.a.j.e. and things always seem to go a bit loopy in August time.  Maybe the sun has got to our heads?

In fact, as I type, I'm just settling into my summer holiday which I'll be spending with the parents in lovely Bristol.  I'm looking forward to a week of drinking unreasonable amounts of good coffee, mooching around charity/ vintage shops and being dragged into bonding (clearing out the loft/ garage) sessions.  

Looking back, this is my pick of the week's blog posts, reminding us of some wonderful summer moments.



 



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bWAMQtb5SrU/UDDvlYQUbxI/AAAAAAAABcQ/Go4Tp1B40XI/s1600/photo+5.jpg





What will you be doing with your last week of August?


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment