Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Home Sweet Home

I recently moved into my first ever real person flat, not my parents house, not student accommodation, an actual flat that I pay for, I pay council tax and everything! I must admit I am quite proud of myself for managing to retain my independence after university and move in with one of the most lovely people in the world (my flatmate Jess Galley), into a nice flat in the centre of Liverpool. It wasn't easy, flat hunting while trying to write a dissertation and paying the dreadful first month of rent and deposit after years of student life, but we did it and were very much enjoying settling into our little home. 

So here is what I see every day in my first home out in the real world...










...It's the best first home I could of hoped for. 


R x

No comments:

Post a Comment