Tuesday, 28 August 2012

J's News Flash!!!

J Has Managed to Find a Playsuit That Actually Flatters Her!

This may not seem like it is a big deal, but it is. After failing numerous times at finding a playsuit (including one occasion where I actually bought one, and then admitted defeat and donated it to A) I'd written them off my wardrobe list, along with pretty much anything from All Saints, they were things to be admired at from afar, and never worn.
BUT I then stumbled across this beauty at a sale in Sweden, it is pure magic and manages to minimise my bust and accentuate my legs in a way that can be both work appropriate or a casual staple AND as it was on sale (and needed a quick stitch) it was only £6!





J wears // Play suit: Lindex //Anklet: Amisha


J x 

1 comment:

  1. amazing photos ;)
    perfect outfit!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete