Thursday, 9 August 2012

The Graduate

It's finally happened. I am now a real person. I graduated with a 2:1 Honours Degree in Journalism, I now work as a barista and a barmaid while r.a.j.e.ing in all my free time and also writing for the wonderful website Catwalk Yourself. So far, so good. Both my paid jobs are good fun and I am passionate enough about r.a.j.e. and fashion writing to go for weeks on end with no night, let alone day, off. I always knew it would be a hard slog to a) set up a fashion company and b) be a fashion journalist but I'm more than prepared to work for it. But anyway, I'm rambling, this post's purpose is to share my graduation day, which was a true highlight of my year. The ceremony was dull (of course) but the day was glorious. The sun shone, I was surrounded by my favourite people and I got to see off what has truly been a momentously good three years. 





Me feeling like an awkward superhero, Owen Walter Day accompanying me as always and my beautiful mother attempting to capture one of many wonderful moments.


R x

No comments:

Post a Comment