Friday, 31 August 2012

What We Wore // Blazing Sunshine

This blazer was a triumphant deal from Urban Outfitters a couple of years back, but since then doesn't seem to have cooperated with much in my wardrobe.  I was delighted then to find that it looks ace with my new H&M playsuit.  As it's a weekend, I wore my good ol' Reebok Sir Jams and my favourite accessory right now, my vintage RayBan Gatsby's.








A wears // blazer: Urban Outfitters // playsuit: H&M // trainers: Reebok // sunglasses // RayBan // jewellery: Topshop and vintage //

What are you loving wearing right now?


A x

2 comments:

  1. perfect outfit!!!! love the blazer :)
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Happy you like it :) A x

      Delete