Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Travel Journal

Two weeks today I will be traveling to Paris with my Favourite and I am pretty darn excited. I went years ago and had a delightful time but I was too young to a) have any cocktails b) really explore independently so I'm looking forward to experiencing more of Paris. 

Anyway, every trip needs a good journal to record it, I still treasure each and every one of my travel journals, even the ones that just document weekends in West Wales. I spotted this academic like notebook in the gorgeous Liverpool shop Utility and with a few bits and bobs added to transform it into a travel suitable notebook. I simply stuck a whimsical yet useful map of Paris in, created some pockets out of wrapping paper and stuck some illustrated foxes in for good measure. Once I've slotted our boarding passes in, a few directions to must see sights and a metro map we will be all set. 










Expect plenty of I love Paris/I hate Parisians posts soon...


R x

No comments:

Post a Comment