Thursday, 6 September 2012

What We Wore // A Maxi Wedding


It seems as though everyone I know is either moving in with their significant other halves, having babies or being proposed to (or being the one to get down on one knee!) which is all very grown-up and exciting. And meant that this summer, I was invited to the wedding of two of my best friends, which was a true honour and an absolutely beautiful day.

I (of course) had a bit of a breakdown when it came to planning an outfit, I think I visited every single shop in London in my mission to find the perfect ensemble. Admitting defeat, I decided to make a dress.

So this is my wedding maxi dress. I took the neckline from a top I'd stopped wearing, the jersey was bought locally and the back panel was recycled from a scarf.




Dress - J for r.a.j.e
Bag - Ted Baker
Sunglasses - M&S
Leopard Print Sandals - Zara
J x

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love your blog :D Wanna follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete