Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Beautiful Soul



I met Nicola Woods during my time at the Ethical Fashion Forum and she is one of the many genuinely wonderful people I met throughout my many months there. She is also the brilliance behind the label Beautiful Soul.

Not only offering a bespoke service which recycles Kimonos into unique garments, Beautiful Soul has expanded into a ready to wear collection that is based around UK manufacturing, creating classic lines and silhouettes, with a pinch of striking colour and fabric combinations. The ready to wear collections are really, really stunning.

Getting all the updates from LFW on the new SS13 collection through my Facbeook news feed I thought I’d do a sort of “spotlight-on-excellent-ethical-brands-I-know-and-love-and-you-should-too” post (the title is still a work in progress) so this is a sneaky peek at the SS13 collection.



And some bits from the current AW12 collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment