Monday, 15 October 2012

Cake and all Things Nice

Forgive me for the somewhat repetitive nature of this post, I know I've told you all about Bold St Coffee before but I just can't seem to stop thinking of nice things to say about them. Just in case you didn't know Bold St Coffee & Duke Street Espresso are two independent coffee shops run by a host of delightful people in Liverpool. 

The first of the two, Bold St has been my first choice for a latte for a long time now. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, the atmosphere is laid back and creative and the coffee is truly good. Starbucks, Costa, Nero etc are all Nescafe compared to the delights that Bold St produce. When you talk to the staff and spend enough time their you realise why, they are truly dedicated to the pursuit of perfect coffee and in my humble opinion they get it right nearly every time! 

Below are a few pictures from my last trip, my and My Favourite went, books in hand and treated ourselves to some cherry and cinnamon cake which was delicious. Take a look for yourself...







Whether you relax in Bold St coffee listening to the well selected record, drinking an iced latte or maybe a filter or perch in Duke Street Espresso and flick through the coffee table zines, make sure you visit at least one of the two delightful spaces.


R x

3 comments:

  1. THAT DESSERT LOOK DIVINE!!!!!!!!;)))
    XX



    p.s. let us know if you would like to follow each other...


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake looks delicious!

    thanks for your comment on my blog, yours is lovely also.

    www.downtownwolf.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete