Tuesday, 23 October 2012

How to Dress Like a Summer, in Autumn.

I love the autumn season, being able to slowly watch the leaves turn bronzey yellows and reds and the sound of crunching them beneath my feet. However each season brings it's challenges on how to dress for it.

One particular problem is having the skin type of a 'Summer' and having to dress for Autumn!

So here's how I do it:

- Choosing a pink jumper that suits my skin but as a baggy knitted jumper to keep me warm. (H&M)



- Another essential is this sleeveless knitted top. (Forgotten which vintage shop!)


- Blazers are great for those in-between days when it's not yet cold enough for a winter coat. I have a grey and a camel brown both soft colours which will compliment my skin. (Local charity shop)


 (Urban outfitters - Urban renewal section)


On even colder days I sometimes team these blazers with a scarf. My most recent purchase... (Scarf worth 70pence from a local charity shop.)


- Also by going softer with eye make-up, by using a soft pencil, brown eyeliner. This can hopefully open up my eyes in a subtle way.

How are you going to dress for autumn? 


E x

1 comment: