Friday, 23 November 2012

Louisa Parris

Always wanting to keep you in the loop with designers you may not have heard about, this week's installment comes from Louisa Parris. Louisa is an independent high end luxury designer, and her stuff is absolutely beautiful.  Her collections all have an echo of art deco about them (which means my Mum absolutely loves her).



This video was created by Louisa's sister, Georgia Parris and was shown at London Fashion Week profiling beauty in amongst Wandworths giant roundabout of terror (my cycling nickname).



1 comment:

  1. Love Louisa's designs and the video. Thanks for sharing!
    I added the video to my Fashion Videos community board on Pinterest. I just sent you an invitation to join so feel free to add any other great videos you find.
    Corleen
    http://barelypractical.com

    ReplyDelete