Tuesday, 20 November 2012

What We Wore // A Dash of Lime

My good friend and namesake who is currently working in Ghana, was recently and briefly in the country and we had a few precious hours to spend, as we like to do, exploring the streets of London.  This is what I wore to fend off the rapidly decreasing temperatures and pound the city pavements.  As some other astute blogger said, it's definitely shorts and sweater weather.

I am totally enamoured of my sparkly shorts, from London brand Goldie, they literally add sparkle to an outfit and my new M&S scarf livens up the otherwise dark ensemble with that splash of lime.




My cashmere beanie is my new best friend.  With a hairstyle that is rapidly growing out and weather that is gradually deteriorating, a beanie, and a cashmere one at that, is the only solution!



A wears // hat, scarf, tights: M&S // jumper: vintage BHS // shorts: Goldie, London at Topshop // trainers: Adidas // necklace:  Accessorize //


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment