Wednesday, 19 December 2012

All I Want for Christmas...

So, I've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping and have encountered the age old problem of finding things I would love to receive as gifts, whilst being pretty much stumped for my nearest and dearest.  But, if you're looking for a present for me, or someone like me, any of the below would be ideal. 


Salt and Pepper Set by Marcel Wanders at M&S
Surely atop every girls wish list is a squirrel and diamond salt and pepper set?  Marcel Wanders' collaboration with M&S started off on a slightly wobbly foot, but has since found it's stride and the current range is full of great kooky pieces like this!


Black Orchid by Tom Ford at Selfridges



There have been two instances (that I can recall)  where I have been so enchanted by stranger's scent, I have been forced to inquire what they're wearing.  Both times it was this beauty of a fragrance.  So if anyone's feeling flush, I could do with a bottle of Black Orchid.



Sliver Sweatshirt by iwhoretees



iwhoretees are an independent London brand that produce simple, great and irreverent printed t-shirts, sweaters and accessories.  This is their newest sweater and it needs to be on me, like, now.  I want to wear it baggy with leggings, tucked into smart trousers, with my sparkly shorts, with my faux leather skirt....




Hello Kitty Liberty Dinner Set available at Artbox


 

My obsession with Hello Kitty is unwavering, and the collaboration with Liberty is beautiful!  Buy me this online from Artbox.


 High waisted trousers, a bit like these ones from Topshop Boutique



Being a skittle shape girl, a high waist trouser with pleats and what not flatters my ample bottom half and makes me feel smart to boot.  I need to invest in more!


Cutler and Gross Sunglasses available at Selfridges


Looking for sunglasses, I suddenly found these.  They shall be my new love affair.


But no matter how much I want all these things, what I am most looking forward to this Christmas is spending some good quality time with my family, lazing around a fire, drinking good wine, eating good food and reading good books.  Bring on Christmas!


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment