Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Christmas decorations galore

The combination of my parents moving house just before Christmas and me being in my own flat for the first year means I have been looking at a LOT of Christmas type products online. And I mean a lot, those capitals weren't for nothing. The aesthetic pleasure of Christmas is so important to me, tinsel and plastic trees don't say Christmas to me. Delicate glass decorations, the smell of fresh pines, clove studded clementines and hundreds of candles...well that sounds a bit more like it. As i'm about to invest in my first ever Christmas decorations i've been shopping around, and on a limited budget these are the ones that tickled my fancy most...


All ball balls from Ikea and Debenhams. 

How are you planning on decorating this festive season?

R x






No comments:

Post a Comment