Thursday, 31 January 2013

A: WWW // Bricks and Mortar

For the last few years after Christmas Mum has taken my sister and I to Clarks to buy us shoes with money she's saved on her store card.  This little expedition has turned into something of a Mother - Daughter tradition and I thoroughly enjoy it.  It also sees me practically and comfortably shod for another year.  These babies are from two Christmas' ago and they are still going strong!

I am also sporting an exquisite shirt that was given to me a by a colleague who didn't wear it.  It's a polyester-cupro mix from All Saints and it feels nothing short of divine. If it weren't dry clean only, I'd wear it every day.






A wears // shirt: All Saints // jumper: Topshop // trousers: River Island // shoes: Clarks //


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment