Saturday, 12 January 2013

Blogs in Brief

Happy Saturday!  This week has been a tough one, no?  After that lovely idyllic holiday we had, a whole week at work is such a shock to the system.  As my colleague so deftly put it, 'this work lark is hard work'!  Thank goodness then that's it's the weekend.  I've spent my Saturday getting my creative juices flowing again and continuing with my Illustrator education.  How about you?  What have you been up to this week?

Over the past few weeks on the blog, we've featured profiles on the four of us that make up the r.a.j.e. family.  In case you missed any, we've brought them together in one place for a very special edition of the blogs in brief.  So here we are: R, A, J, and E.


R Profiled



A Profiled



J Profiled




E Profiled




Hope you enjoy getting to know us a little better.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment