Tuesday, 8 January 2013

E Profiled







This week we are getting to know E. Talented photographer, loyal friend, frequent giggler, best friend of R. She boasts a stubbornly kind heart and a laid back chic that's hard to beat, you definitely want her on your team. 


Favourite holiday of the year?
I think it has to be Christmas and it’s amazing family time but summer holidays have always been pretty full of fun!

Ideal holiday destination?
Brazil, it’s massive so there’s so much more I want to explore and it is so beautiful. I grew very fond of it when I went a few years ago.

The outfit you throw on when you sleep through your alarm?
Recently it’s been a jersey skirt, shirt under a short sleeved jumper

Perfect way to spend the day is doing...?
A bloody good natter with endless supplies of tea, coffee and tasty snacks!

Film that has most influenced your style?
This might be dodging the question but recently I’ve become slightly obsessed with Wes Anderson films, I find the styling of the interiors and filming totally inspiring!

Ultimate girl crush?
Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschannel, Gemma Arterton. Too many?

When you were growing up you wanted to be?
A primary school teacher…

Now you’re grown up you want to be?
A good friend, daughter, member of r.a.j.e, interior photographer.

Favourite style blogger?
Facehunter and Cherry Blossom Girl are probably my most frequent hits.

Top three high street shops?
Topshop, American Apparel and Urban Outfitters. But I think it's changing...  

If you could afford to, you would buy from which designer?
Burberry, Channel and maybe Valentino. 

Beauty products you couldn’t live without?
Olay moisturiser (my face literally couldn't live without it). Mascara (Benefit's 'bad gal' is my current favourite) and the last probably has to be one of Mac's beautiful eyeliners.

What’s your poison?
Rum or red wine.

The thought that keeps you going through all the hard days?
Knowing I have beautiful family and friends to love me and a peace that I'm not ultimately in control and don't need to worry about life. 

Ideal date?
I think it would have to be in a beautiful cocktail bar, sipping some delightful dark rum, of course with the perfect guy!

The three main colours in your wardrobe are?
Brown, navy and purple.

When you and your girlfriends get together you are? (going to the pub/dancing/cooking/gossiping)
Either relaxing in a pub or dancing, talking and drinking in a Putney kitchen! 

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Living somewhere I love with the people I love. Hopefully doing something I love!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment