Wednesday, 2 January 2013

My Space


When all the housework is done, I've had a productive day, and I've got some time to myself these are the elements of my space that coax me into a blissful state of unwind. Being a recent graduate I've moved a lot the past few years and I now have a almost faultless formula of pieces that I need to have to create a home, even in the most damp and beige of rooms. This time round it's a combination of magazines - my beloved pages of fashion escapism, cards and notes from loved ones, an ever increasing record collection and more recent addition to the family: Vlad, Morgan Freeman and Elmo, our three odd but delightful fish.







My space is the perfect remedy for my stressful days, lonely moments and uninspired phases. How do you create your sense of home?

R x 

2 comments: