Friday, 22 February 2013

R: WWW // The Delight of a Good Coat

Finding a good winter coat is a daunting challenge, after weeks of searching late last year, and even buying one, wearing it for a while and then having to return it as it fell apart, I stumbled upon this beauty. I was innocently walking through Selfridges when it jumped at me and made me try it on, my Sister, A, saw how well we worked together, bought it on the sly and voilĂ , my Christmas Day got a lot cosier. It's both classic and edgy at the same time, the stone beige means it goes with nearly everything in my wardrobe, the nod to trench coat detailing is happily flattering and the strips of navy plastic on the sleeves add the right amount of fun. It's from a H&M and Designer collaboration collection with a designer called Stine Riis.







I've only just found my perfect winter coat and now I've got to start forming my perfect summer wardrobe, oh and get my head around A/W shows. Cripes.


R x


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this look, particularly the cute socks and loafers combo.

    Thanks so much for the url on twitter, your blog is a definite must follow :)

    www.whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks Megan! It's so much fun discovering other blogs you like. A x

      Delete