Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen

This past Christmas I booked a long weekend in Copenhagen for me and my Favourite. It was looking back a bit of a selfish present and I got a city break out of it, but I promise he had a brilliant time and the look on his face when he figured out my series of clues to his present was absoultly adorable. Anyway, so off we flew to Copenhagen. I had heard about the cities fashion sense, expensive prices, friendly population etc but still didn't really know what to expect. It-was-amazing. 

I've done my fair share of city touring, maybe you remember when me and E went around eastern europe? But Copenhagen blew them all away. It's absolutly beautiful, the buildings are stunning and pristine, infact the whole city is really clean. There are bikes everywhere, coffee shops everywhere, huge botanic gardens etc. The food was superb and the people always really friendly, and of course, very well dressed. We spent three days wandering about in a scandianvian dream, with snowflakes gently falling around us. Oh, and then we bumped into the Queen, but that's a story for another day. Below are just a few highlights, don't worry there's plenty more to come! 




The Hotel Fox lobby.






Amazing details in one of the Hotel Fox rooms.




My Favourite enjoying his Christmas present, it even snowed!







R x

No comments:

Post a Comment