Thursday, 7 March 2013

I Blame the Crackle // WAH Nails

I have a new obsession: the WAH NAILS Instagram account.

For those of you that don't know WAH Nails is nail art boutique. What with the rise of nail art popularity in the past few years there are a few of these type of businesses knocking about, but I think that WAH offer a variety that others don't.



The designs are really unique and they don't just do the false acrylics giant nails, they also do natural "normal" size nails, (hurrah!). These are the lovely Sally's nails that she got done just after Christmas and don't they look pretty!

 

They've got a book out and everything, plus a collaborative line of nail art essentials with Models Own. Right. I'm off to work on my Leopard-Printed-Metal-Studded-Panda-Shaped-Aztec nails.




J x

1 comment: